BildGroup is a wholly Australian owned infrastructure, asphalt paving and road profiling company.
Our Landscape division’s diverse experience is servicing a wide range of clients including developers, local government authorities and builders, our team has the experience, knowledge and capabilities to construct and maintain all types of landscaping works, including but not limited to: Open Space Projects, Streetscapes, Wetlands, Playgrounds, Sporting / Recreational Grounds.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Site Supervisor with a proactive attitude and high level of focus for safety to work in the field in accordance with the project, client and business objectives. Good candidates for this position come from having experience in commercial landscape construction, including concrete, set out, horticultural and structural elements.
- Management and supervision of site staff and accountability for subcontractors’ quality of work;
- Ensure all Bild Group plant and equipment is operated and maintained within policies and procedures
- Delivering works with your project team to forecast budget and delivery dates;
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships with key stakeholders;
- Promoting and developing a strong safety culture;
- Continually improve the skill level of our site workforce;
Qualifications & Skills
- Cert III Landscape Construction (desirable, but not essential)
- White card construction industry
- A full Victorian drivers’ licence and good driving record
- Proven track record in delivering high quality commercial landscape works
- Strong understanding of landscape construction best practices
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in high volume work environment
- Strong attention to detail – careful, thorough and neat
- Partnership and teamwork focus at all levels with a positive attitude