Benefits of working at Bild Group:
- Job Security – Longevity with a large pipeline of work
- Above award hourly rate – Attractive remuneration paid weekly
- Career Development – Relevant training and mentoring offered
- Environment– Spacious safe site with new equipment and fleet
Bitu-mill, a BildGroup Company is a major player in the Road Maintenance Industry that prides itself on delivering excellence in the field.
Building on years of success and strong client relationships, our family-orientated business continues its expansion in the road maintenance industry.
The successful candidate will join a diverse, highly capable and well-respected organisation that is committed to being the leader in the industry.
About the Role:
Conduct BildGroup Plant and Equipment Maintenance in accordance with the adopted system;
- Keep an accurate record of plant hours in the plant maintenance register post repairs;
- Keep an accurate record of mileage of BildGroup vehicles in the maintenance register post repairs;
- Complete and file each job sheet at the completion of the maintenance works;
- Ensure managers and operators are aware of plant and equipment approaching service intervals and carry out servicing.
- Ensure all maintenance records are accurately compiled and passed onto the Equipment Officer
- Contribute to the plant register to ensure all BildGroup plant and machinery have up to date Risk Assessments
- Ensure all risk assessments comply with statutory and client requirements.
- Assist in the scheduling of risk assessments for all plant and equipment annually or as required under the regulations
- Co-ordinate with Managers to ensure plant and equipment is available for assessment at the required time
- Work with managers to ensure all plant and equipment have up to date First Aid Kits and Fire Extinguisher as required
- Heavy Vehicle Technician accreditation
- Certificate III in Mobile plant or Mechanical fitter accreditation
- Manual Drivers licence
- Previous experience with heavy transport maintenance
- Ability to prepare accurate and timely documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a productive and cohesive team
- Planning & organisation of routine plant repairs
- Negotiation and influencing
- Problem solving
- Other mobile plant tickets (Desirable)
- HC/HR Truck License (Desirable)
BildGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement by completing the form below.
Employment with Bild is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a Pre-Employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Check, National Police Check and Reference Checks.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Bild Group.