Key Leadership Role. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for safe and timely project delivery of subdivisions and associated civil construction to a high quality in the Greater Bendigo Region. While ensuring work sites are maintained in a compliant and productive manner, you will also manage a growing team as we expand our capabilities and footprint across Northern Victoria.
With the support of an experienced Construction Manager, you will train, develop and grow our project deliver teams and our network of delivery partners in line with Our Urban Vision (see website).
This role is available to start immediately. Some of your duties will include:
- Plan and manage high quality subdivisions projects to be delivered safely, under budget and ahead of program
- Manage collaborative dealings with all stakeholders (subcontractors, clients, authorities, etc)
- Review and implement key strategies for the Greater Bendigo Region in consultation with the Construction Manager
- Oversee onsite documentation, procurement, quality, project planning meetings, financial performance and reporting
- Identify and remove hazards and unsafe work practices which may affect others in the team
Lead with Bild Group’s Core Values in mind and instil a positive and progressive culture which is an exciting and rewarding