Benefits of working at Bild Group:
- Job Security – Longevity with a large growing pipeline of work
- People First – High priority value to the senor leadership group – you will be valued as an employee
- Salary – Attractive remuneration paid weekly
- Career Development – Relevant training and mentoring offered
- Environment – Spacious safe site with state-of-the-art equipment
About Bild Group:
At BildGroup, we provide a diverse range of services in the civil construction sectors and road profiling. Drawing on more than 40 years’ experience, we have a reputation for solving problems and delivering results that exceed expectations. As a multi-disciplinary contractor, we can take on complex packages of work; our strength and stability means we have outstanding teams to deliver them. BildGroup’s clients, customers, subcontractors and suppliers keep coming back because they know they can trust us to deliver on our promises.
About the Role:
We are seeking for a motivated and energetic person who has recently or is currently completing their OHS studies to join our safety team to ensure safe work practices are being adhered to our sites.
- Part time Experienced safety to mentor, train and assist with the role
- Provide 3D safety support to all employees and subcontractors
- Assisting safety systems, ensuring all documents are up to date and adhere to the current legislations and regulatory requirements as well as project requirements
- Manage the monthly reporting requirements for Bild Group
- Maintaining employee access to site workspaces on 3D safety
- To conduct timely inspections and inductions
- Conduct and support site teams in incident investigations, maintain records and close out corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Maintain accurate records of all site activities and incidents
- Full compliance with all Company HSEQ policies and procedures
- Create a culture of trust and engagement with site teams
- Timely management of people issues and concerns
- Identify safety hazards as they arise on site as project evolves & ensure safety is maintained on site always for any workers or visitors to site
- Participate in consultation forums as required
- Report on HSE performance at the workplace to the HSE Manager and workplace Project Manager
- Respond expeditiously to regulatory authorities, or the general public’s concerns
- Ensure project activities are undertaken as per the Project Management Plan and Project Risk Assessments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Construction Industry
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or currently completing the course
- Excellent communication and people skills at all levels
- Excellent attitude, willingness to be a leader in the field
- Ability to think on your feet and make good decisions
- Strong focus on safety
- A full driver’s licence and good driving record is essential
Bild Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement by completing the form below.
At Bild we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Bild is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a Pre-Employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Check, National Police Check and Reference Checks.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Bild Group.